The development volunteer will work alongside the development coordinator, assisting him/her with work related to donors, in-kind donations, grants, and events. Tasks include, but are not limited to researching prospective donors, donor outreach, procurement for auction, data entry, and other duties as assigned. This is an excellent opportunity to develop new skills, gain experiences with events, and learn more about the non-profit world.
Fill out the online application or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Development Volunteer.
HOURS / DAYS
Flexible (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
3-10 hours per week
Administrative Office – 5333 15th Avenue South, Suite 1K, Seattle, WA 98108
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of fundraising and development
- Proficiency with web applications (not design related) and ability to navigate websites
- Knowledge of marketing and communications
- Work autonomously
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick learner
- Be detail- oriented