Administrative / Front Desk Volunteer
The administrative/front desk volunteer will support the preschool site or administrative office with daily tasks to help the site/office run smoothly. The extra support will allow us to serve our families better. The volunteer will be able to gain experience in the non-profit field, develop practical skills, be a part of the community and have new experiences. Tasks include, but is not limited to, organizing and filing of paperwork, mailing, greeting guests, answering calls and other projects assigned depending on interest, commitment, and experience.
Fill out the online volunteer application and profile screening or email email@example.com with the subject line Administrative Volunteer.
HOURS / DAYS
Minimum of 2 hours/week; Monday – Friday, between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
At least 8 weeks
- Administrative Office – 5333 15th Avenue South, Suite 1K, Seattle, WA 98108
- Beacon Hill – 3327 Beacon Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98144
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be organized
- Work autonomously
- Work well with others
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be detail oriented
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Organizing and filing of paperwork
- Greeting guests
- Answering calls
- Keeping lobby area clean and welcoming