The development volunteer will work alongside the development coordinator, assisting him/her with work related to donors, grants, and events. Tasks include, but are not limited to: 1) Clerical duties as assigned 2) Contacting and researching prospective donors and 3) Assist in the preparation for the annual fundraiser. You will gain experience in a non-profit organization, develop new skills, and gain experience with events.
If this sounds like you, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com with the subject line development volunteer.
Hours / Days
Flexible (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
4-10 hours per week
Administrative Office - SoDo (1930 6th Ave. S. Suite 401, Seattle, WA 98144)
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of fundraising and development
- Proficiency with web applications (not design related) and ability to navigate websites
- Knowledge of marketing and communications
- Work autonomously
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick learner
- Be detail- oriented