The development volunteer will work alongside the development coordinator, assisting him/her with work related to donors, grants, and events. Tasks include, but are not limited to entering data, contacting and researching prospective donors and assisting in the preparation for the annual fundraiser. You will gain experience in a non-profit organization, develop new skills, and learn about event planning.
If interested, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com with the subject line Development Volunteer.
Hours / Days
Flexible (Monday- Friday, between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
4-10 hours per week
Administrative Office - SoDo (1930 6th Ave. S. Suite 401, Seattle, WA 98144)
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Some knowledge of fundraising and development
- Proficiency with web applications (not design related) and ability to navigate websites
- Knowledge of marketing and communications
- Work autonomously
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick learner
- Be detail- oriented