Summer Outreach Coordinator
Start date: 1/1/2020
Start date: 1/1/2020
Location: Seattle, WA
Position: Up to 25 hours per week.
Since 1978, the Denise Louie Education Center has provided high-quality multicultural early learning and family support services to ensure that Seattle kids will be ready to succeed in school and life. We believe that children from low-income families deserve to grow up in high-quality learning environments and we strive to close the “opportunity gap” so that all children can enter kindergarten ready to be successful.
Denise Louie Education Center is seeking a Temporary Summer Outreach Coordinator with an AA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Sociology, Family Service or related field. BA preferred.
This individual has an understanding of child development, love children and is passionate about our mission to promote school and life readiness by providing multicultural early learning services to children and families, especially those who need our services the most.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Knowledge of community resources available to families with summer camp age children in the Sand Point area.
- AA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Sociology, Family Service or related field. BA preferred.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Excellent skills in excel and data processing proficiency including MS Word, Publisher, other applications. Knowledge of basic office equipment: copy, fax, voicemail, etc.
- Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include organizational & time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- See Attached PDF Job Description.