Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Full Time – 40 hrs per week
Salary Range: $20.59 – $24.13 per hour – plus full medical and dental care benefits
Since 1978, the Denise Louie Education Center has provided high-quality multicultural early learning and family support services to ensure that Seattle kids will be ready to succeed in school and life. We believe that children from low-income families deserve to grow up in high-quality learning environments and we strive to close the “opportunity gap” so that all children can enter kindergarten ready to be successful.
Denise Louie Education Center is seeking a Family and Community Partnerships Coordinator with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as: Social Work, Human Services, Sociology, Early Childhood Education, or Psychology, from an accredited institution. This individual has extensive understanding of child development, loves children and is passionate about our mission to promote school and life readiness by providing multicultural early learning services to children and families, especially those who need our services the most.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as: Social Work, Human Services, Sociology, Early Childhood Education, or Psychology, from an accredited institution.
- Prior experience working with families or children in connecting them to community resources.
- Prior experience planning activities for infants/toddlers and their families.
- Excellent computer proficiencies.
- Experience in creating detailed tracking, monitoring and reporting systems that drive program decision making. Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and implementing successful events.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Able to have a flexible work schedule including some evening hours and occasional weekend hours.