Location: Seattle, WA
Status: Full Time – 40 hrs per week
Salary Range: $55k – $65K, plus full medical and dental benefits
Since 1978, the Denise Louie Education Center has provided high-quality multicultural early learning and family support services to ensure that Seattle kids will be ready to succeed in school and life. We believe that children from low-income families deserve to grow up in high-quality learning environments and we strive to close the “opportunity gap” so that all children can enter kindergarten ready to be successful.
Denise Louie Education Center is seeking a Data Quality Improvement Manager with a BA or above in public administration, statistics, communications or related field, MA preferred. This individual is passionate about our mission to promote school and life readiness by providing multicultural early learning services to children and families, especially those who need our services the most.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or above in public administration, statistics, communications or related field, MA preferred
- Three years of experience in working in human services, Head Start or a research setting
- Comfortable working independently, with experience working in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and present complex technical information to diverse audiences in an understandable format
- Highly detail oriented and organized, with an ability to manage multiple short-and long-term projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of research, data and outcomes tracking and working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong Microsoft suite skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Office, Outlook and Word. ChildPlus software knowledge, preferred.
- Demonstrate project facilitation skill, able to have diverse groups work cooperatively and effectively
- Ability to travel