Thank you for considering Denise Louie Education Center for your child’s summer Kindergarten Readiness Camp!
We look forward to working with you in order to help your child feel confident and ready for their kindergarten year!
Program Start Date:
Monday, June 26th, 2017
Program End Date:
Friday, August 4th, 2017
Completed applications can be delivered in person or mailed to:
Denise Louie Education Center
3327 Beacon Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
Att. Camp Panda
Call 206-769-3982 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are due by May 19th, 2017
- Only completed applications will be considered
- Additional information needed to submit with application:
- 1. Seattle Public School Assignment Letter
- Proof of Age: to be eligible, your child must be five (5) years old by August 31st, 2017
- Proof of Residency
- Current immunization or exemption
- Copy of child’s medical and dental insurance information
- Completed Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
Attendance in the summer program is critical.
Children who are absent 3 or more days lose valuable classroom instruction. To emphasize the importance of this we require a $30 refundable deposit to be submitted upon registration. If your child is is absent LESS than 3 days, your money will be returned to you in full at the end of the program.
It is going to be an exciting, fun-filled, educational, and adventurous summer full of stimulating activities! Please apply soon as space is very limited!