Support DLEC while you shop and information about 3rd Party Fundraisers
It’s easy to help DLEC while you shop!
Amazon: Click on DLEC’s yellow star or use our referral link to the left and we’ll receive a portion of the proceeds.
GoodShop donates a percentage of each purchase from stores like Target, Gap, Best Buy, eBay.com, Macy’s, and Barnes & Noble and many more!
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to (non-profit) at fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (80774)
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Hosting a party! or event where all or some of the proceeds benefit DLEC is a wonderful way to introduce new people to our work while having fun!
To access our 3rd Party Fundraising Event Proposal Package, please click here. Included in the proposal is an instruction sheet, terms and conditions, and a Proposal Form. We will contact you within 10 days of receiving your proposal form and all events and campaigns must be approved in advance.
Please contact Nikki Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.973.1810 ext 301 for more information or with any questions.
Past 3rd Party events include:
- A special burger with a %age of the proceeds donated. (Li’l Woodys)
- A silent auction and a %age of the sales donated. (Tippe & Drague)
- A small gathering with a donation request at the end of the night.