Temporary – Birth to Three – Health Services Coordinator
Start date: April/May 2018
At this time, this is a temporary position that will start in April/May and will last at least two months but may go as long as 6 months.
Seeking a Birth to three Health Services Coordinator to plan, coordinate, develop resources and implement activities to achieve the objectives of the health services component according to the requirements of Early Head Start. The Health Coordinator ensures the prevention and early intervention of health concerns by ensuring the required health screenings are conducted, analyzed and followed-up.
$19.78 per hour
Please scroll down the page to review the job description in its entirety. Then click on the Employment Application button below for this position. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, and references. You will also have the opportunity to attach your resume and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or above in Health, Psychology, Counseling, Education, Special Education, or related field.
- Knowledge of and interest in child and family health care.
- At least three years of recent experience working with families and children.
- Prior experience in a setting providing health or social services to diverse communities.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance or reliable source of transportation.
- Bilingual in English and language(s) as determined as needed by DLEC preferred.
- Identification & Planning
- Preventative Care & Health Plans
- Student Data System
- Other Related Duties