Preschool Program & Site Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Under the direction and supervision of the Assistant Director and in coordination with other DLEC managers and staff, the Program & Site Coordinator provides direct support to the operations primarily at the Beacon Center. The Program & Site Coordinator may also provide support to the International District and Lake Washington preschool sites.
Please complete the online application or download the application from the front page of Careers and submit this with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by mail/fax to: Denise Louie Education Center, 1930 6th Avenue S., Suite 401, Seattle, WA 98134 or fax: 206-260-8853. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- AA, BA or advanced degree in early childhood education preferred; or an AA or BA or advanced degree in another field.
- Two year prior experience in providing office support services or related field.
- Computer proficiency: MSOffice, internet. • Basic office equipment proficiency: copy, fax, voice mail etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Ability to interact positively with a varied clientele; in person, or on the phone.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. • Ability to prioritize and follow-up on assigned tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to complete complex projects independently. • Ability to anticipate and respond to needs of managers, and agency.
- Ability to quickly learn Head Start and DLEC systems and requirements.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- Bilingual in English and another language preferred
- Facilities/Operations/Site Coordination
- Trainings/Meetings/Policy Council