Family & Community Partnerships Coordinator – EHS
Start date: Immediately
The Family and Community Partnerships Coordinator (FCPC) will ensure families are connected to community resources based on their interests and needs. The FCPC will coordinate parent meetings, socializations and other opportunities for families to be involved in the program. The FCPC will develop and maintain partnerships with community organizations that bring resources to the program and Denise Louie Education Center (DLEC). The Family and Community Partnership Coordinator will establishing and maintain working relationships with community agencies for referrals for potential children and their families. The FCPC will create an active, ongoing process to inform, recruit, support and facilitate the DLEC enrollment process for children and their families in our community.
Please complete the online application or download the application from the front page of Careers and submit this with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by mail/fax to: Denise Louie Education Center, 1930 6th Avenue S., Suite 401, Seattle, WA 98134 or fax: 206-260-8853. PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor degree, from an accredited institution, in a related field such as: social work, sociology, early childhood education, or psychology.
- Prior experience working with families or children in connecting them to community resources.
- Prior experience planning activities for infants/toddlers and their families.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Able to work flexible schedule including some evening hours and occasionally weekend hours.
- Family Partnership Building
- Community Partnership Building/Outreach/Recruitment
- Parent Involvement