Early Head Start – Family & Community Partnerships Coordinator – Temporary
Start date: March 2019
In a snapshot, the Family and Community Partnerships Coordinator (FCPC) will ensure families are connected to community resources based on their interests and needs. The FCPC will coordinate parent meetings, socializations and other opportunities for families to be involved in the program; and, will develop and maintain partnerships with community organizations that bring resources to the program and Denise Louie Education Center (DLEC). The Family and Community Partnership Coordinator will establish and maintain working relationships with community agencies for referrals for potential children and their families. This position is anticipated to last 4-6 months.
$19.78 per hour
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter, and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- Bachelor degree, from an accredited institution, in a related field such as: social work, sociology, early childhood education, or psychology.
- Prior experience working with families or children in connecting them to community resources.
- Prior experience planning activities for infants/toddlers and their families.
- Computer proficiency.
- Demonstrated experience in organizing and implementing successful events.
- Experience in creating detailed tracking, monitoring and reporting systems that drive program decision making. Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Able to work flexible schedule including some evening hours and occasionally weekend hours.
- Family Partnership Building
- Community Partnership Building/Outreach/Recruitment
- Parent Involvement