Enrollment/ERSEA Coordinator – Seattle Locations
Start date: ASAP
Location: Seattle, WA
Position: 40 hours per week. Plus full medical and dental care benefits.
Since 1978, the Denise Louie Education Center has provided high-quality multicultural early learning and family support services to ensure that Seattle kids will be ready to succeed in school and life. We believe that children from low-income families deserve to grow up in high-quality learning environments and we strive to close the “opportunity gap” so that all children can enter kindergarten ready to be successful.
Denise Louie Education Center is seeking an Enrollment/ERSEA (Eligibility, Registration, Selection, Enrollment, Attendance) Coordinator who has an AA degree in Early Childhood or related field. BA preferred. This individual has an understanding of child development, love children and is passionate about our mission to promote school and life readiness by providing multicultural early learning services to children and families, especially those who need our services the most.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter, and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- AA degree in Early Childhood or related field. BA preferred.
- Bilingual in English and another language (Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Somali, or Vietnamese) preferred.
- Prior experience in providing family support services.
- Prior experience working with children 0-5 years old and their families.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Excellent skills in excel and data processing proficiencies including MS Word, Publisher, other applications.
- Knowledge of basic office equipment: copy, fax, voicemail, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Those skills and abilities that meet generally accepted levels of management; including professionalism, monitoring, organization, analysis, and presentation.
- Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- See Attached PDF Job Description.