Enrollment and Eligibility Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
The Enrollment and Eligibility (ERSEA) Coordinator is seeking a detail-oriented and passionate individual to help enroll new families to our Head Start and Early Head Start program. The coordinator will be responsible for managing all applications for eligibility, file monitoring, registration, placement, attendance, and withdrawal procedures, follow-up for children enrolled in our Head Start and Early Head Start Program.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA Degree
- Bilingual highly preferred.
- Prior experience in providing family support services or related field preferred
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends as required.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, other applications
- Knowledge of basic office equipment: copy, fax, voice mail etc
- Able to speak before small and large groups: answer questions and give program information
- Outreach and Recruitment
- Application, Registration, Placement, Transfers, Withdrawal
- Information Collection and Reporting
- Parent Engagement
- Parent Meeting/Training