Child Development/Special Needs Manager – Birth to Five
Start date: ASAP
The Birth-Five Child Development/Special Needs Manager facilitates and supports the process by which children with identified and/or suspected special needs/mental health concerns can be assessed and receive services. This position is responsible for ensuring specific screening, assessment tools, and behavior plans are being implemented with fidelity. The CDSN Manager assists staff and parents in on-going education and training in areas of child development, special needs, and parenting education as well as provides staff with current educational materials and responds to training / mentoring requests.
Full Time/ Full Year – $26.56 – $28.59 per hour DOE (exempt) – generous benefits
Please scroll down the page to review the job description in its entirety. Then click on the Employment Application button below for this position. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, and references. You will also have the opportunity to attach your resume and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or above in Early Childhood Education, Special Education, Psychology, Counseling, Education, or related field.
- Two years experience in providing child development, counseling, special education or related services.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and daily access to a personal, legally licensed vehicle with proof of current automobile insurance.
- Refer to job description for complete list of job
- Apply Here: Employment Application