Preschool Education Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
The Education Supervisor will provide supervision of education staff to ensure children have a high quality preschool experience (at center) and all licensing, Federal, State and City requirements are being implemented. This position is for the school year starting in September. This is full time for 10 months with summers off.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At least three years of recent experience working with families and children.
- Prior experience in a setting providing health or social services to diverse communities.
- Able to model research based classroom management and individualized behavior interventions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills / Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Computer proficiency - knowledge of basic office equipment; copy, fax, voice mail etc.
- Bilingual in languages spoken by the children and families served preferred
- Monitoring & Supervision
- Apply Here: Employment Application