Preschool Education Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
The Education Supervisor will provide supervision of education staff to ensure children have a high quality preschool experience (at center) and all licensing, Federal, State and City requirements are being implemented.
Full Time / Full Year Position – $23.94 – $25.46 per hour to start (exempt) – Generous Benefits
Please scroll down the page to review the job description in its entirety. Then click on the Employment Application button below for this position. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, and references. You will also have the opportunity to attach your resume and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At least three years of recent experience working with families and children.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in a setting providing health or social services to diverse communities.
- Able to model research based classroom management and individualized behavior interventions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills / Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Computer proficiency - knowledge of basic office equipment; copy, fax, voice mail etc.
- Bilingual in languages spoken by the children and families served preferred