Preschool Education Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
The Education Supervisor will provide supervision of education staff to ensure children have a high quality preschool experience (at center) and all licensing, Federal, State and City requirements are being implemented.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At least three years of recent experience working with families and children.
- Prior experience in a setting providing health or social services to diverse communities.
- Able to model research based classroom management and individualized behavior interventions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills / Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Computer proficiency - knowledge of basic office equipment; copy, fax, voice mail etc.
- Bilingual in languages spoken by the children and families served preferred