Preschool Education Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Location: Seattle, WA
Salary Range: Full Time / Full Year Position – $23.94 – $25.46 per hour (exempt) – plus full medical and dental benefits
Denise Louie Education Center is seeking an Education Supervisor who has an BA, or advanced degree in early childhood education or related field that have extensive understanding of child development, love children and are passionate about our mission to promote school and life readiness by providing multicultural early learning services to children and families, especially those who need our services the most.
The Education Supervisor will provide leadership and management support to the education staff to ensure children have a high quality preschool experience and ensure all licensing requirements at the Federal, State and local level are being implemented.
To apply, please complete the Employment Application by clicking below. You will be asked to provide current and prior work experiences, education, references, resume, cover letter and any other important documents.
Specific Job Qualifications for this Position
- BA or advanced degree in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- At least three years of recent experience working with families and children.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in a setting providing health or social services to diverse communities.
- Able to model research based classroom management and individualized behavior interventions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills / Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Computer proficiency - knowledge of basic office equipment; copy, fax, voice mail etc.
- Bilingual in languages spoken by the children and families served preferred